The Omaha World-Herald food critic described our menu as a globally-spiked, American menu. We call it a little bit of everything; our menu offers a nice variety of freshly-made Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers and Dessert items.
Half-Price Wine Night
Bottles of Wine are half-price every Thursday night with the purchase of any 2 entrees.
Friday & Saturday Nights
On weekends our dinner specials include a fresh catch of the day, a fabulous pasta and a steak special! Call and ask about our daily lunch and dinner specials.
Note: Servers will automatically add 18% gratuity to groups of 8 or more.
Omaha Restaurant Week Menu
SEPTEMBER 12-20, 2014
First Course Options
Black & Bleu Steak Bites - Tender pieces of grilled, blackened-spiced steak topped with melty bleu cheese. Served with garlic toast.
Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip - Topped with 2 cheeses and served with crostini.
Crispy Asian Spring Rolls - Served with Apricot dipping sauce.
Second Course Options
- Smoked BBQ Brisket - Tenderhouse smoked beef brisket with BBQ sauce drizzle – served with a house salad, warm garlic breadstick, and your choice of side.
- Honey Grilled Salmon* - Fresh Salmon filet rubbed with our special spice blend, grilled and glazed with warm honey. Served with a house salad, warm garlic breadstick and your choice of side.
- Shrimp Scampi Pasta - Sautéed shrimp, garlic, scallions, and fresh tomatoes in a white wine sauce tossed with tender linguini, and topped with asiago cheese. Served with house salad and a warm garlic breadstick.
*Gluten-free without breadstick.
Third Course Options
- Hot Fudge Cake and Ice Cream - Warm housemade chocolate cake, topped with hot fudge and a scoop of premium vanilla ice cream.
Warm Apple Crisp - Served a la Mode Drizzled with caramel sauce.
- Warm New Orleans Bread Pudding - Served with warm whiskey sauce.