The Omaha World-Herald food critic described our menu as a globally-spiked, American menu. We call it a little bit of everything; our menu offers a nice variety of freshly-made Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers and Dessert items.
Half-Price Wine Night
Bottles of Wine are half-price every Thursday night with the purchase of any 2 entrees.
Friday & Saturday Nights
On weekends our dinner specials include a fresh catch of the day, a fabulous pasta and a steak special! Call and ask about our daily lunch and dinner specials.
Note: Servers will automatically add 18% gratuity to groups of 8 or more.
Omaha Restaurant Week 2015 Menu
We will be serving a $20 fixed-price, 3-course menu for this year's Omaha Restaurant Week:
First Course Options
- Hoisin BBQ Short Rib Flatbread - Slow-braised short rib with Hoisin BBQ sauce, carrot shreds, scallions, cilantro, cheese, and apricot chili drizzle
- Spinach Artichoke Dip - Topped with 2 cheeses, served with crostini
- Crispy Asian Spring Rolls - With Thai peanut dipping sauce
Second Course Options
- Slow-Braised Steak Tips - With mushrooms over egg noodles, topped with a sour cream drizzle. Served with a house salad and warm garlic breadstick.
- Grilled BBQ Salmon - House-spiced and grilled, brushed with our house BBQ sauce. Served with a house salad, one side, and a warm garlic breadstick.
- Mediterranean Pasta - With sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, capers, kalamata olives, fresh garlic, olive oil, herbs, and white wine - tossed with linguini. Topped with sliced grilled chicken, asiago cheese, balsamic reduction drizzle. Served with a house salad and warm garlic breadstick.
Third Course Options
- Cosmo Brownie Wedges - Served with whipped cream, topped with fresh berries, hot fudge and a scoop of premium vanilla ice cream.
- Caramel Apple Crisp - With vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
- Warm New Orleans Bread Pudding - Served with whiskey sauce.