The Omaha World-Herald food critic described our menu as a globally-spiked, American menu. We call it a little bit of everything; our menu offers a nice variety of freshly-made Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers and Dessert items.
Half-Price Wine Night
Bottles of Wine are half-price every Thursday night with the purchase of any 2 entrees.
Friday & Saturday Nights
On weekends our dinner specials include a fresh catch of the day, a fabulous pasta and a steak special! Call and ask about our daily lunch and dinner specials.
Note: Add 18% gratuity to groups of 8 or more.
Easter Brunch 2017
Sunday, April 16
Seatings at 10:00am, 11:30am, & 1:00pm
Adults $20.99, ages 4–12 $9.99, 3 & under eat free
- Fresh sliced fruit, southwestern chicken pasta, ramen noodle veggie salad, house salad
- Muffins, scones, banana bread & turnovers
- Omelets cooked to order, waffles, biscuits & gravy
- Chef-carved ham with maple-pecan glaze
- Peel & eat shrimp, cajun grilled potatoes
- Link sausage, smoked applewood bacon
- Dessert table with cheesecake, pies, layer cakes
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •