The Omaha World-Herald food critic described our menu as a globally-spiked, American menu. We call it a little bit of everything; our menu offers a nice variety of freshly-made Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers and Dessert items.
Half-Price Wine Night
Bottles of Wine are half-price every Thursday night with the purchase of any 2 entrees.
Friday & Saturday Nights
On weekends our dinner specials include a fresh catch of the day, a fabulous pasta and a steak special! Call and ask about our daily lunch and dinner specials.
Note: Servers will automatically add 18% gratuity to groups of 8 or more.
Tussey's Luau Night 2015
SATURDAY, JANUARY 17
**Winner of our Ugliest Hawaiian Shirt contest gets a $25 Tussey's
- Aloha Shrimp Cocktail - 8.99
- Warm Paradise Crab Dip & Chips - 5.99
- Teriyaki Glazed Beef Satays - 7.99
*All entrees come with a house salad and warm breadstick*
Island rice pilaf or roasted sweet potatoes are
available as a side for any dinner entrees.
- Big Island Ribeye - Marinated & grilled to perfection, served with roasted sweet potatoes. 19.99
- Grilled Mahi Mahi - Served with roasted pineapple salsa, island rice & veggies. 14.99
- Hoisin BBQ-glazed Pork Ribs - Served with roasted sweet potatoes. - 14.99
- Mango Shrimp Scampi - Served with island rice & veggies - 15.99
Big Kahuna Dessert Treats
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Sundae - 6.99
- Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Ice Cream - 6.99
- Island Coconut Flan topped with Macadamia Nut Brittle - 5.99
Island-ish music from Radio Margaritaville
$5 Margaritas, Blue Hawaiians and Rum Punch